GrimmSpeed Charge Pipe
The GrimmSpeed Charge Pipe kit replaces the restrictive plastic stock unit on the FA20 powered WRX with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing and custom formed silicone. The increased diameter 2.5in tubing and large radius bends decrease restriction for the charge air, which results in increased performance and decreased time to spool. Beautiful texture black powdercoat, a subtle screen printed GrimmSpeed logo, and hidden silicone top off the aesthetics of the GrimmSpeed Charge Pipe and provide an upgraded OEM-like appearance.
- Tubing and turbo outlet adapter constructed of US sourced 6061 aluminum
- Smooth gradual transitions from the tapered turbo adapter, all the way to the intercooler
- Silicone used to insulate against the hot turbo area, aluminum used to further reject heat from the hot charge air
- CNC machined turbo flange designed for custom O-ring, preventing a common failure of other aftermarket charge pipes
- Does not unnecessarily relocate bypass valve, reducing components and making installation faster and easier