GrimmSpeed Catted J-pipe
With the 2015 J-Pipe, the devil is truly in the details and the product development team at GrimmSpeed has taken the time necessary to knock each of those details out of the park. As a result, what you see here is a meticulously engineered J-Pipe with an innovative flange design, single piece construction, excellent ground clearance and fitment with superb quality and craftsmanship. The high flow cat keeps you street legal while allowing for an increase in performance.
- Innovative Turbo Flange Design - 1/2" thick while retaining all OEM brackets
- One-Piece Tube - Ensures exact fitment, robust construction and ease of installation
- Smooth 3.5" to 3" Transition - Matches turbine outlet size and then reduces quickly to maintain exhaust velocity
- 100% Made in the USA - Manufactured right here in Minnesota
- Optimized Tube Routing - Maximize ground clearance and minimize flow restriction without modifying suspension hardware, etc
- Custom Stainless Turbo Studs - Replace the terrible OEM studs and nuts with these, machined specifically for use with 2015 WRX turbine outlet and our 1/2" flanges
- Standard 3rd O2 Bung - Allows the future use of aftermarket sensors
- Grounding Strap Mount - Retains all factory functionality
- 300 Cell Metallic Substrate Catalytic Convertor (Catted Models Only) - Excellent balance of the reduced restriction of a 'race cat' without the stink of a 200 cell unit
- GrimmSpeed 3 port boost controller (+ $145) - Strongly recommended when upgrading your downpipe on the 2015+ WRX. The stock 2 port boost controller has a hard time controlling boost. This will fix that when getting tuned.
- OEM Catback Adapter ($39) - Needed if you plan to use your stock backback exhaust system.