BPT EJ Flex Fuel Adder Package
This package is intended for EJ engine powered Subaru owners already at the "Stage 2" level meaning you have a Cobb AccessPort V3 and aftermarket downpipe. You can also already have an upgraded intake, intercooler, header or exhaust mods. Your fuel system should be stock if you are looking at this package. You must also have a Subaru that has Cobb Flex Fuel support available.
This package adds the fuel upgrades needed to run E85 and a flex fuel kit so you can run any blend of gas and E85 and account for the various season ethanol blends safely. Flex fuel is simply the best way to run E85 safely.
Included in the base package:
- ID1050x fuel injectors with plug and play adapters
- DW300 or DW300c fuel pump kit
- Cobb Flex Fuel kit with fuel pressure monitoring/safety
2004-2006 STi models:
These models come with side feed style injectors. In order to run these ID1050x top feed injectors, you will need to choose the top feed conversation add-on which will give you top feed converstion injectors, a set of Injector Dynamics Rails and the Injector Dynamics fuel line kit. You can also source your own fuel rails and lines or use top feed style OEM rails/lines from a 2006-2007 WRX or 2007 STi.
Options you can add to this pacakge:
- 3 port boost controller ($110) - helps reach and sustain higher boost targets on E85
- Mini Fuelab fuel pressure regulator kit ($230) - helps eliminate the common fuel stumble associated with running larger fuel injectors. Recommended on the 2008+ STi and can also be helpful for 2008-2014 WRX models. You can view this kit HERE
- Top feed conversion ($400) - only needed for the 2004 - 2006 STi model
Other recommended considerations:
Upgraded air intake - will improve power output at the higher boost levels on E85.
Upgraded bypass valve - will hold higher peak boost values on E85 - browse our selection and add one on if you like.
2006 - 2014 WRX